The CS4350 stereo audio digital/analog converter (DAC) features excellent dynamic range, out-of-band noise performance and on-chip phase-locked-loop (PLL) based main clock with 24-bit conversion and up to 216 kHz sampling rates with 109 dB dynamic range performance, making the IC ideal for applications where an audio-related system clock is not present. By integrating the PLL, the CS4350 eliminates the need for external main clock routing across the circuit board by locking to the incoming left-right clock signal, as opposed to the video clock or other high-speed clock sources, thus significantly reducing interference and clock-jitter sensitivity.
CIRRUS ROCKS® CIRRUS® ENGINEERED TO ROCK® INNOVATION THAT ROCKS® POPGUARD®
- Automatic sample-rate detection
- Low-latency digital filtering
- Integrated PLL locks to incoming left-right clock - no MCLK required
- Supports PCM and TDM audio formats
- Single-ended or differential analog output architecture